Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 4

Saturday was day 4 of the experiment. It was also one of the hardest days I've had so far. Saturday I had to go to my aunts house early in the morning to fix and move stuff for her. Normally when I go down there I stop and get something to eat from Mcdonalds or somewhere but thanks to the experiment I couldn't do that. So Saturday morning I woke up and went to breakfast in the cafe. After I got done with stuff at my aunts house, my grandmother came home and she was starving and they didn't have any food so my aunt, grandmother, and mom wanted to go out to eat, but I had to explain to them why I couldn't go out to eat. So they went out and got Chinese food and brought it back, thankfully I don't like Chinese food like I used to, so it didn't bother me that much. However, they wanted to go somewhere and taste cheesecake for Thanksgiving, I think, but I couldn't go do that either, and I really wanted some cheesecake too. Dinner was easy because I had some dinners I bought from Wal-Mart that I usually eat on the weekends anyway. So at the end of the day Saturday I still $34 left and haven't cheated on my experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment