Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 5

On Sundays I always go to my other aunts house to pick up my clothes, hang out, and eat. Every Sunday my aunt cooks, and since my little cousin and her 4 month old daughter came up, my aunt cooked exactly what my little cousin asked for. The night before my aunt had six or seven kids at her house so she ordered pizza. On Sunday I went over to my aunts house to get some food, but I didn't like what she had cooked for my cousin and all she had was the left over pizza, I was extremely hungry and hadn't ate all day. I was really close to cheating on my experiment because I haven't had pizza in so long and I didn't like what she cooked. I eventually ate what she cooked because I didn't want to cheat on my experiment, and the kids also ate all the pizza before I got to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment