Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Intro blog

I'm Nic, and this blog is about my long journey of not going out to eat for a week. It will be hard, but I will do it and save money, hopefully. I can't go to any restaurants like McDonalds, Burger King, Olive Garden, Friday's, etc. The only way I can do this is me having to go to Wal-Mart this afternoon and go grocery shopping for the next week. I am doing this not only because it's required, but because lately I have been going out to eat a lot lately and I want to stop, and I'm curious as to how much money I spend a week going out to eat. I hope to learn how much money I'll save by not going out to eat for a week and how often going out to eat actually crosses my mind. I expect to learn how much money I will save during this week long experiment. This will be difficult because in my dorm I have a small refrigerator and I usually save the food in my refrigerator for the weekend or late nights because I don't usually go anywhere and I get really hungry at night. So not going out to eat will defiantly be hard but to solve this problem I will have to eat more on campus or go to my aunt house more because she cooks a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment